In an Amazing show like FRIENDS, we always encounter some new information despite our excellent knowledge as die-hard fans. Here are some further amazing facts we would like to share with everyone.
1. The Refrigerators in Monica’s and Joey’s Apartments Worked
According to DigitalSpy, the refrigerator in Monica’s apartment was stocked with drinks for the cast and crew.
2. The Cast Didn’t Film Cliffhangers In Front of a Live Audience
During the special Friends: Final Thoughts, Jennifer Aniston revealed the cast didn’t film cliffhangers in front of a live studio audience.
3. The Fountain in the Opening Credits Isn’t Even in New York
The cast filmed that scene in Burbank, Calif., on the Warner Brothers’ Ranch.
4. The Central Perk Set Was Transformed Into the Airport for the Finale
“They had to take it down to build another set—I think it was an airport they put in its place,” actor James Michael Tyler, a.k.a Gunther, told.
5. The Orange Sofa Is From the Warner Bros. Studios
According to Cosmopolitan, the couch was found in the basement.
6. Monica’s Messy Closet Was Originally a Mystery Door
When John Shaffner designed the set of Friends, he placed a door at the end of an apartment hallway. However, he didn’t initially reveal where the door led to. That was until the show aired “The One With the Secret Closet” episode. The door was then made into Monica’s messy closet, Shaffner told Great Big Story.
7. Apartment Addresses Changed
According to BuzzFeed, Monica’s apartment number changed from 5 to 20. Chandler’s apartment address was also changed from 4 to 19.
8. Monica’s Apartment Was Painted Purple to Be Memorable
Shaffner said people were “really anxious” about making Monica’s apartment purple; however, he decided to do it to help create the show’s identity.
9. Crew Members Were in Charge of Updating the Magna Doodle
Ever notice that the Magna Doodle on Joey’s door constantly changed? According to MentalFloss, a few crew members were in charge of updating it, particularly Paul Swain on the electric crew.
10. Gunther Never Made Coffee On Set
“The espresso machine wasn’t plugged in because they can be loud, but that was a real antique coffee machine,” Tyler told BuzzFeed. “I never actually made one coffee!”
phim sex my